Market Access Map provides information on applied customs tariffs
including MFN tariffs and preferences granted unilaterally and in the framework of regional and bilateral trade agreements.
Users can find ad valorem equivalents (AVEs) for non-ad valorem duties in order to compare tariffs across countries and simulate tariff reduction scenarios.
The application also covers tariff rate quotas, trade remedies, rules of origin as well as the corresponding certificates,
bound tariffs of WTO members, non-tariff measures (NTMs) and trade flows to help users prioritize and analyse export markets as well as prepare for market access negotiations.
Market Access Map offers:
- A wide geographic coverage with applied MFN and preferential tariffs available for more than 190 countries and territories.
- A new database on NTM regulations, categorized according to a classification validated by key international organizations.
- Seamlessly integrated and continuously updated data on tariffs, trade and NTMs from multiple data sources which can be consulted simultaneously.
- Different methodologies for the calculation of AVEs of non-ad valorem tariffs and trade-weighted average tariffs.
- A flexible product selection based on two international classifications: the Harmonized System (HS) and the Standard International Trade Classification (SITC).
- Access to extensive time-series and the possibility to download raw data.
- High flexibility for users to define tariff reduction simulations, including dismantling schedules.
- The possibility to share queries with other users.
Users can register here to access the tools free of charge.